What To Do After A Car Crash

If you’ve been involved in a car accident, you face many emotions and suddenly are forced to deal with serious injuries, talking to an insurance adjuster and starting on a path to recovery after the accident. You should have an experienced legal professional by your side who can guide you through the steps of a personal injury claim.

Based in Fresno, The Law Offices of David L. Milligan, APC, accepts clients throughout the entire Central San Joaquin Valley who have been seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents. Our clients are our top priority, and we work hard to provide quality legal counsel. We proudly maintain a positive reputation in the area of personal injury law and work to stay in the foreground of changing laws.

“Mr. Milligan is very knowledgeable in his field. He is aggressive to win your case. He is very detailed oriented where others will miss the opportunity. He quickly found the missing link that the other lawyer could not see.”

What To Do After A Car Accident: Next Steps

You may not know that there are a few important steps that you should (and shouldn’t) do after a car crash. Sometimes, making the wrong statement to an insurance adjuster could negatively impact the outcome of your injury claim. At The Law Offices of David L. Milligan, APC, we advise clients to follow these three main rules after a car crash:

1) Seek medical help. Call 911 and make sure that your injuries are addressed by a professional.

2) Take pictures, videos and exchange information with those involved in the accident. With the invention of smartphones, it is easy to document the crash and get pictures of the accident scene. Make sure to use your cellphone to your advantage.

3) Connect with attorney David Milligan to learn about your rights. Our team is here to help you navigate the legal system and help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.

Schedule Your First Meeting With Our Lawyer

If you have questions about your car accident claim and value advice from an experienced lawyer, contact The Law Offices of David L. Milligan, APC. We can be reached by phone at 559-439-7500 or online through email.