Click Here for a Free Consultation

The resources provided on this website are general in nature and should not be considered legal advice. If you require legal advice or representation, you should consult with a California Personal Injury/Accident Lawyer.

What you Should do After an Accident

Posted on April 7, 2010 - David L. Milligan

Pasted Graphic

Right after an accident, your first priority is safety: yours and others’. You should call 9-1-1 for emergency services. The Police and Ambulance will arrive to help the injured and conduct the investigation. The Police will conduct an investigation while you receive the needed medical attention, and go to the Hospital for further care.

Read more

California Personal Injury Lawyer Disclaimer: The information presented at this Fresno, California Personal Injury Lawyer web site should not be taken as formal legal advice. Each personal injury case is unique so it is important you consult with a lawyer. Communicating with our California accident/injury team does not form a lawyer/client relationship. David L. Milligan Esq. is licensed to practice law in the state of California. We represent clients in personal injury cases, slip and fall accidents, motor vehicle accidents, car/truck/motorcycle accidents, car and accident insurance claims, bicycle accidents and more. We serve Fresno County, California, and surrounding areas including Tulare County, Kings County, Monterey County, San Benito County, Merced County, Madera County, Mono County and Inyo County.

xhtml | css | syntech

Home | Location | Bodily Injury Claim | Testimonials | Articles | Link Partners | Free Consultation | Privacy Policy | Español

Call Free with Google Voice!

Click the icon below, enter your name and phone number and press the connect button. Google will call your phone and connect the call when you pick up, free of charge.